We believe in a dream,
An efficient and highly stable vessel capable of crossing oceans but agile and shallow-drafted enough to enter small places.
A design that embodies the French word: "respire", which means to breathe, relax, unwind, rejuvenate and live harmoniously again. Reflected in the elegantly muted styling and ultra-open layout aff ording great vistas and private places throughout the vessel.
We believe that only a catamaran can offer the right answer to this expectation –giving us luxury of space, stability and low running costs.
Points of note are :
- Openness inside the vessel as well as out. Light flows from everywhere. Openness is an attitude we wanted to capture and is reflected in the design.
- Luxury of space. Each particular area is designed to suite a special moment of the day. Offering privacy and conviviality for everyone on board.
- Different propulsion modes privileging range and autonomy rather than speed. We think that quality of time and comfort are more important than high maximum speed.
- A full collection of tools to wonder above and below the sea: large tenders, submarine, sailing boats... Catamarans give you so many more options.
- A full deck reserved for technical areas for easy external access, maintenance and reliability. Making for an efficient workflow and a happy and unobtrusive crew.
Lastly, we believe designed elegance is not only a question of style, balance of proportions and harmony of lines it is also related to coherence and cleverness. Don't we use the word "elegant" for a smart solution to a problem? Despite her length we want Manifesto not to appear dominant and overwhelming - we want a sweet giant who we can all love.
|Length overall||71.4 m||Owner and Guests||12|
|Beam||22 m||Owner's apartment||140 m²|
|Draft||2.95 m||VIP cabins||43 m²|
|Swimming pool||8m x 4m||Displacement||900 t|
|Submarine 3 persons||100 m||Maximum speed||20 kt|
Images by Giorgio Vecchio